Monday, February 7, 2005

at loose ends

We're having a warm spell, which means it feels like Spring out there, the sun shining down and the snow melting. It's really nice, though it feels out of place--I mean, it's February! But they say it will snow/rain further in the week. We'll see.

Lots of work to do this week, that seems to be the refrain for everyone I talk to. I rearranged my bedroom in lieu of doing work for 4 hours on Sunday, and like it a lot the way it is now. I went to a show on Saturday night, and wore my new black leather boots and a skirt and felt dressed-up. I've been cooking some delicious, healthy meals (like tonight, mashed potatoes and steamed kale with olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette on top, and diced tofu cubes on top of the kale, with feta on the side) and enjoying them thoroughly. I've got some papers and 2 midterms and a haircut coming up. And that's about as creative as I feel for now, so I'm not going to tie those events together with an interesting story or a moral of any kind. I watch the Gilmore Girls too much for my own good and I'm behind on my snail mail correspondence. And now, I have to write a paper on Willy Shakes!

Blog Archive