Tuesday, October 11, 2011

just sayin

Does anyone else get the urge a lot to just text or email their significant other and just say "hey baby, how you doing today? you're the best!" I think about my honey all the time. We only talk every couple of days or so and it's really been an eye-opener to how much I want to be in touch with him, like, all the time. Even if I have nothing to say. I just want to hear his voice, talk about random things.

It's kind of like how a fair bit of the time, especially after reading other blogs, I want to post to my own blog. Even if I have nothing particularly amazing to say.

Like, umm, now.

Tonight finds me at my computer. Still in my waitressing clothes. (Button up white shirt. Black pants. Tie! Nametag!) Toodling around the Internet. Writing emails, reading blogs. Eating peanut butter, honey and yogurt from their respective jars. Thinking, "I should probably go to bed, it's 11:30 and I have to be up and at work at 8 am tomorrow. Urgh. Not looking forward to that."

Oh well.

Here are some pictures I took last month, near Ingonish. (That's in Northern Cape Breton, in case you didn't know.) It was windy, that's why my hair is flying around.

Oh and that red is now gone, dyed over with a dark dark brown and then lightened at the tips for that "ombre" effect that apparently hip kids are doing, somewhere. I don't know, I just do what my hairdresser tells me. I'm her guinea pig.




Blog Archive