Friday, February 11, 2011

road trippin

I'm back from the Boat Show, and I had a complete and utter BLAST.

I intend to write about it more, but I'm about to head off to PEI for a long weekend with a girlfriend from college, who I haven't seen in four and a half years.

So, you can check out the photos on the marina's Facebook page. (For those of you who aren't on Facebook, you don't actually have to be a member to view these photos. It works just like any other website.) And when I get back, I'll be writing about all I saw at the boat show - and what it was like.

Also, I got the best line from a friend I saw while in Halifax. So simple, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. She said, when someone asks me what I do at the marina, I can say,

"I'm in sails."

Hitting the road! Hoping you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day week.

Blog Archive