Wednesday, September 5, 2007

potential accusations of materialism, be damned!



I effing love my new monitor!

That's "monitor", not "minotaur", although if I had one of those I'd probably have to love it, otherwise it would eat me.

My new monitor, on the other hand, wouldn't do such a thing. It just sits there, looks pretty, and displays a heck of a lot better than my old one did.

That plus new memory and a new operating system makes my 5-year-old computer look like a filly rather than the sad, tired old mare she really is. Let's hope I can get a few more good "racing" years out of her.

In other, non-materialistic news, just to redeem this post and maybe get a few "points" for it, although where I get to redeem those points is beyond me, here is the link to the website for the book "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle", which is really, really good and which I've already pushed on just about all of my friends, so now I'm going to let my readers know about it too. Oh -- you mean my friends are my entire readership? Oh well. It can't hurt to hear about it twice. Maybe even three times.

Now back to playing Solitaire. Because even that on this new monitor is fun. Seriously.

Blog Archive