Monday, November 6, 2006

snow! and a treble-barrelled question



It's snowing! It's snowing!

I woke up this morning at the ungodly hour of 7 am (don't ask me why because I won't say, but it IS a good reason) and pulled up my blinds and squealed! Actually, I didn't squeal because that would wake Marlo up, so I jumped on my chair to see out the window better and squealed in a whisper.

This picture is by Jacky, she took it last year in Montreal. It is my desktop picture at the moment, and I urge all of you to do the same. The rationale is that if it feels like it's already December, then half the battle against November has been won.

I like Bethany's idea from the comments box of the last post, by the way. If any professors are reading this, can we have a crayon day, please? Pretty please?

Also, if any professors actually are reading this, disregard any and all comments I may have made about you in the past. One other thing: how did you find me? That's kind of spooky.

Anyway, not to professors but to the weather in general, thanks for all the snow. That's what is making me happy today, "for sho".

Have you gotten snow yet? Will you be excited when you do? What are you going to do about it?

Blog Archive