Tuesday, February 13, 2007

a virtual cuppa


At the moment I'm not up to posting anything personal, because I'm not feeling well. That's really all the Internet needs to know, but it does make for a quiet blog. "Someday I'll tell you why I wasn't able to meet you, but for the moment, I'm still here," as Tom Hanks' character Joe Fox types to Meg Ryan's Kathleen Kelly in "You've Got Mail", which I watched for the umpteenth time the other day. (And it's still as good as it always is...strange how that works with some films.)

So I thought I would post a photo of Marlo's instead, and we can all talk about one or more of the following:
  1. The virtues of tea. What's your favorite kind?
  2. Time for tea. Do you get it? If not, do you miss it?
  3. The qualities of Marlo's photography, not that I know anything technical about such forms of imagery. If you do, what do you think? Can you guess where it was taken?
  4. The qualities of "You've Got Mail". Have you seen it? Do you like it? Does it make you want to hurl, or curl up with a blanket?

Blog Archive