Thursday, October 5, 2006





These pictures are testamount to the fact that Laura indeed kept her word--she IS a keeper, that's for certain--and loaned me her webcam. Also, they are evidence of the fact that tomorrow morning I board a bus for my home, the lovely Cape Breton. And I clearly can't take my eyes off it. Love me, love Cape Breton. Eh wha?

Happy Canuck Thanksgiving to you all. Where are you going for it? If you're not going anywhere, what lovely things will you be doing? I'll be back soon. I want to hear all about it.

But first I need to get my fill of Celtic Colours, Tim Hortons homeland, and of course wear an orange toque when I'm out in the woods. Don't want to get shot buddy! No bye. No that's for sure.

Also, there are still some interesting comments being made about Dr. Jagger, I mean Bourassa. Read them while you eat your pumpkin pie.

Blog Archive