Wednesday, April 19, 2006

rainy day wednesday.

MMMM.....

Today is so many good things wrapped up in one day:

  1. Last exam, Philosophy (intro to the modern era), 9 am. Done by 10:45. Lots of good answers given. Feeling good about it.
  2. Hot chocolate with Laura in the cafeteria.
  3. Tuna fish sandwich with sauerkraut for lunch.
  4. The mall with Marlo, where I bought new shoes, a new coat and new "gaucho"-style pants, all for less than their original price. Marlo also found good shoes, two pairs! A successful shop, I feel.
  5. Lounging around the house in my new shoes, I watched an episode of Sex and the City and then one of Gilmore Girls. TV friends are so much easier than real friends.
  6. A nap.
  7. Plans to go out to reggae night with aforementioned real friends.
  8. Also, somewhere between numbers 5 and 6, it began to rain furiously and bluster to match. No better way to feel cozy than the most blustery weather outside bashing the trees about.

Any thoughts on your simple joys? Oh yeah and.. I broke down and bought the new Vogue. Not eco, I know. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Mwah.

Blog Archive