Saturday, November 26, 2005

tradition


Just like last year...in the midst of the madness.

The rough drafts of my philosophy and sociology papers are in the computer, saved and brewing. In a few days I'll look at them again, hopefully detecting the rough edges and smoothing them down. Three other papers still need to be written, percolated and poured off.

Choir has a concert this week and takes part in midnight mass tomorrow night. I waver between worrying that we will all forget the notes, and full confidence that we'll do just fine.

I'm going to go speak with Dr. Secord about the Environmental Studies program. And between now and the end of the week I would also like to maintain my sanity and get enough sleep. Is it too much to ask that I get all this done with panache?

I can't wait for Christmas. Ho-lee.

Blog Archive