Saturday, March 29, 2003

I now have comments again! The ones by Enetation were way too sketchy. So if you want to, uh, shout out, click where it instructs you to do just that. I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

In other news--not much is happening. I haven't been listening to the news, will you forgive me? I have read my horoscope lately, and it advises me to take a 96-hour break from media. I did a kid-intensive day today, and then went out with Sarah to try and get into Merlin's, but alas the bouncer was in fine form tonight and ID'd little old me. So we went to Amsterdam instead, where I was served no problem. (Hey, if you're a cop, ignore all this.) Ol' Troy joined us (with a friend) and we had many drinks and I had fish and chips (and what else goes with a fine east-coast dish like that then beer? I got Kokanee, though, when I should have got Keith's) and we did a round of Buttery Nipples. Then I went home, and got here around ten. I like an early night like that.

Frankly, I'm just sick of being underage, and not because I want to get piss-ass-loaded every night. I'm just sick of dumb rules surrounding legal drugs, that's all. In another month I will be of age and I can wait until then. I don't even care to be secretive anymore; I tell people straight off how old I am, and that I don't have fake. I don't care anymore.

It's getting really spring-like. There were all sorts of birds singing this morning in Spruce Grove (a suburb, not an actual grove of spruces) after I dropped the kids off. Sarah wore Birks out tonight, no socks. Summer is coming.

Blog Archive