Thursday, May 1, 2003

Like I was saying to Jess...I'm in a bit of a flaky place at the moment, the flakiest I've ever been. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm dirty, I'm sore, my memory is bad, I don't know what I want, I've been drinking way too much, staying up too late. I'm willingly giving in to pessimist cliche, to the belief that all of life is bittersweet, that there is this tinge of suffering to everything we do. At least, that was me up until about an hour ago. I'm coming down from the proverbial roof, I'm OK, I'm making decisions, I'm going to stick by them. Life still feels pretty bittersweet but I think it may have some hazelnuts in it, that is, if life were a chocolate bar, and that better be what I find after I die because otherwise I will be well disappointed. Heaven is a hazelnut Rittersport, what do you say?

But first I need a shower.

Blog Archive