Wednesday, February 5, 2003

I've got to ask...does anyone actually read me? Do my comments actually work? Is wondering this and wanting feedback narcissistic at all? But it's kind of like when you're supposed to meet someone somewhere and they don't show up, and you start to wonder, "Was this the right time? Am I losing my memory? Is my clock way off for some unknown reason?"

Someone must have something to say to me.

And here I am, waiting for the call even though I don't want to admit it, putting off leaving the house for my dinner at Tammy's, up the road. Because, you know, what if he calls? What if he gets mad if I do to him what he's been doing to me? That just wouldn't do. But at the same time, I'm only a girl checking her email, about to go see a friend for dinner, just a little late. It's all about perspective. Riiight.

Shoutout to Jacky, who I haven't spoken to in a while.

Blog Archive