Monday, January 6, 2003

I'm tired. Been up since 6:30, been working since 7:30, had two cups of coffee and not enough stretches, put two kids to bed (always a long and arduous process) and am now relaxing. A candle's burning, I'm wrapped in ye old blue blanket, I'm thinking of all the good things in my life right now. Sarah left her soap in my shower by accident, and it smells like someone else, so I don't mind. I like having olfactory reminders of him when he's not around. Goes right to my reptilian brain, it does.

Do you ever look at things and in the fashion of a dyslexic, not on purpose but for a split second, see a phrase or a word as something different, but that still makes grammatical sense? I can't think of an example off the top of my head but this is always happening to me. I love it.

Blog Archive